Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's Been Quite A While



My last entry was September 2009. It seems like after that, the world stood still and I was just in suspended animation.

Actually, I wasn't. I had my hands full. I was "busy" in the last quarter of the year doing some things I really love to do - making trinkets, having coffee with friends, watching my favorite TV programs, reading some books I bought a long time ago and most of all, waking up at my own sweet time.

Looking at my top 10 list of things to do before I left my previous job, I only managed to do two: Updated my file with headhunters and went to a vacation in two Asian countries. All the rest, they have to wait.

It's been quite a while and I won't wait a little longer. I am back.

12 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Welcome back. You must have a lot of new blog information to share now. It will be fun to read.

Lesley said...

Hello Ss! It's nice to have you back. :D

Al Navas said...

SS,

Welcome back - it is so good to know you are well! Thailand in the photo??? ...*very* curious about where in Asia.

Al

Searching Soul said...

Hi Granny Annie. Yes, so many things to share. I am also excited to catch up with your stories.

Hello Lesley. It's really nice to be back.

Hey there Al: That picture was taken at the beach front of Pacific Sutera in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Very nice place.

Dan said...

I missed you, SearchingSoul!!! Glad you are back!

Hindsfeet said...

Oh! My heart leapt when I saw that you had posted! I have thought of you often and hoped you were well....

So glad that you surfaced...

Warmest thoughts and prayers,
"Hindsfeet"

Searching Soul said...

Dan, I also missed you and your great photos. Am so glad to be back.

Thanks for the thoughts and concern, Hindsfeet.

Deboshree said...

Jesus!
Where were you my friend??!
I missed you! Honestly!
Your honest writings from the heart used to inspire me a lot!
I'm so glad to see you back here and it's lovely to know that you have been fulfilling your wishes.

Lots of love and hugs!
Deboshree

Searching Soul said...

Hello Deboshree, thanks for the kind words. I missed you too.

chemist said...

Searching Soul:

Welcome back!! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your two Asian vacation spots. (Where did you visit??)

Traveling Chemist

Anonymous said...

Welcome back stranger, it's good to see you again :-)

Searching Soul said...

Hello Chemist. I went to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam. It was a great experince.

Hi there Carol. I missed you. It feels good to be welcomed by friends.